Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hey Gang!

Hey guys!  So excited to be part of the Kindergarten Gang!  I love all of the great ideas shared on all of your amazing blogs.

Thought I would take a minute to introduce myself--I'm Caitlin from Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots.  I teach primary math (K, 1, and 2), so pretty much everything on my blog is math related.  I love me some numbers...  I just got a marvelous makeover from Mckenna at Project 3 Designs, the Teamies recommended her and she was just as wonderful as they claimed!





The beginning of the year in kindergarten math is filled with numeral writing fun!  I recently created a magnet of sorts to send home for parents to keep so they can help their child sing our numeral song (by Dr. Jean, of course!).  Head on over to my blog to grab them for your kinderfriends.
Hope you guys have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips