Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hi Gang!

Hi!  My name is Holly and I am the author of Joy of Kindergarten!  I am so thrilled to be a part of Me and My Kindergarten Gang!  I am looking forward to all that we have to share with each other!  This will be my 14th year teaching and 10th year in Kindergarten!  I absolutley love my job and sharing with other teachers!
I would like to share a photo with you of my palm tree for my classroom!  I got the idea from Mrs. Jump's blog!  I used bulletin board paper for the trunk and leaves.  I also loved her idea of using a stripped umbrella as the frame for the leaves.  Please excuse the "stuff" in the background!
I would love for you to stop by my blog, Joy of Kindergarten and visit!  I have a post on the first day in my room as well as a pinterest creation that I blogged about.  So, please stop by and take a look around!  I would love if you would become a follower!  I have another giveaway coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips