Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Introducing Myself and Sharing My Latest Secret

I feel honored to be participating as a participating author at Me and My Gang!  My name is Krissy Miner and I am a kindergarten teacher and a blog writer at Mrs. Miner's Monkey Business.  I just began my own blog this summer and it has been quite an experience. I've "met" so many colleagues and just love collaborating with some of the best in the business.  I teach kindergarten and, although many ideas and freebies relate directly to that level, I am also huge on differentiation.  As we all do, I always have a wide range of abilities in my classroom and feel very passionate about making sure that each child is taught at the appropriate level and being challenged on a regular basis.  You will clearly see that philosophy shine through in everything that I state, create, and share on my blog (I hope anyway!). 
Please come over and see my latest freebie Top Secret Gluing Methods.  Don't we always say children remember what they do more than what you say?  Well, I created a kit that will allows just that for the dreaded drip glue!  I know that I've been avoiding it and using glue sticks in the past few years, but, with the economy the way it is, it is so much more economical and practical to use white glue.  Hope you can use this kit and it helps you with those big, sticky messes!  Watch for more posts from me or come visit my blog and search for "freebies" and see what pops up!

3 comments:

  1. Love the gluing techniques and so glad there is another place for all teachers to collaborate by grade levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am emailing this to all of our K teachers at my building. This is soooo perfect for them. They are going to freak!

    ☮Monica
    The Schroeder Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you girls like it and find it useful! I wished I had thought of it years ago.
    Krissy
    Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips