Saturday, September 24, 2011

October Read The Room FREEBIE!!

I don't know if the rest of you are as tired as I am! I just can't get caught up! I hope that I never have to move rooms AGAIN! I love my new room, but whew...2 days before Open House is just not enough time! I am STILL unpacking boxes. I have daughters that play volleyball and soccer. One in middle school, one in high school, and one in elementary school. We are pretty much never home at night! Well, I am home right now and getting ready to watch my Huskers whip up on some Wyoming boooootay! GO BIG RED!! So, here is a FREEBIE for you!

I am almost completely "UP AND RUNNING" with my Literacy Work Stations! I will introduce read the room next week. Usually, for Read The Room I use die cuts from my school. I cut out the same seasonal shape (pumpkin, leaf, apple, etc) for the month in: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, white, brown, black and white. I always laminate them first, then I can write any words or letters that I want on them. Every month the RTR sheets are in the same color order.

At the beginning of school we have two weeks where we have a color of the day. We work on recognizing that color and reading that color word. The kids bring in pictures of that color. I use these pictures to create our color word posters for our room. I will take a picture and post later. I hang them on the wall in the same order as my RTR sheets. Clear as mud?! LOL! So, head on over to my blog to grab your FREEBIE!


Live Love Laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips