Sunday, September 25, 2011

ABC Station FREEBIE

One of the activities that my Kinders can do at the ABC station is to read ABC books. I have several in a basket. I created this sheet to go with that activity.
1. They choose an ABC book
2. Write the title of the book on their recording sheet
3. In each box, I have programmed a letter. They need to find that page in the ABC book.
4. Draw a picture and label it.
5. They also need to write the letter of their first name, find a picutre, draw and label it.
6. Same with the first letter of their last name.

I included a blank sheet that you can copy and add your own letters. We use SF Reading Street and the first letters that we introduce are M and T.

Come on over to grab your FREEBIE!
Live Love Laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips