Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kindergarten Checklist Assessments

I have been working on my Kindergarten Checklist Assessment Pack!  I am really excited about this because it is a fantastic comprehensive sit of checklists for kindergarten!  I have used checklists my entire teaching career and feel like they really help me to focus on what gaps the students need filled in.  I can quickly pull groups and really target in on skills they are missing!  
Included in this set thus far is: Letter Names, Letter Sounds, Lower Letter Sounds, Upper Letter Sounds, Writing Letters, Number Idenfication (0-10), Number Idenfication, Math Writing Skills, Can Count To, Counting Objects, Concepts of Print, Colors, Color Words, Shapes, Drawing Shapes, Shape Words, Oral Language, First Sound Fluency DIBELS, Phoneme Segmentation Fluency DIBELS, Non Sense Word DIBELS

So I have preloaded this set with over 20 checklists and will update it as the year goes on!  I hope you will stop by to see!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips