Sunday, February 19, 2012

Two DIBELS Freebies

I am very excited to share with you Letter Naming Fluency Practice Monthly Pages and an updated Non Sense Word Fluency Monthly set too!  Please stop by my blog to see how I use these pages daily without taking any instruction time away! 

First page is the Letter Naming Fluency practice page.  Kids practice reading a mixture of upper and lower case letters for speed and accuracy.  Sometimes I will have them circle the upper and cross out the lower case letters too to reinforce that concept. 


The next page is Non Sense Word Fluency. We practice as a group saying each sound and them blending them back together (after all you have to remember to composite score can keep kids from being benchmark... see the post DIBELS I Did Not Realize!)   I have also updated this document because I realize now that first grade does these pages at the beginning of the year

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips